Product Description & Reviews
The carbide tip Hand Tracer is used for splitting stone or for scoring stone in preparation for trimming or splitting. The carbide blade will retain its shape many times longer than steel, and with proper care will last for years. Specially tempered for use with the Trow & Holden Hand Hammer or Round Hammer. Always wear safety glasses.Highest quality carbide stone splitting blade lasts and lasts. Designed for comfort and endurance.. Maintains its shape to save you time and money. Made to last since 1890 in Barre, Vermont, USA from USA-made materials..
Features & Highlights
- Highest quality carbide stone splitting blade lasts and lasts
- Designed for comfort and endurance.
- Maintains its shape to save you time and money
- Made to last since 1890 in Barre, Vermont, USA from USA-made materials.
- Speed up your work by using these wider blades on larger blocks of stonel
|Manufacturer:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Brand:||Trow and Holden|
|Publisher:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Studio:||Trow and Holden Company|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.