As inventors of the first air-powered stone carving hammer back in 1890, Trow & Holden has been refining its design ever since. Use with Trow & Holden machine shank carving and bushing chisels. The 1/2" round shank does not lock in, so you enjoy maximum control and comfort. You will save time and reduce physical fatigue. Remember, always wear safety glasses!
Features & Highlights
- Pneumatic carving hammer with 1" short stroke piston for all types of stone.
- Generations of stone sculptors have lauded the comfort and control of this tool.
- Each tool is individually numbered and test run for 8 hours.
- Guaranteed for life against defects. Requires 6 cfm at 90 psi of air.
- Made to last since 1890 in Barre, Vermont, USA, from USA-made materials.
|Manufacturer:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Brand:||Trow and Holden|
|Publisher:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Studio:||Trow and Holden Company|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Trow and Holden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 03-0735, ean: 0870208007329,
This pneumatic scraper makes short work out of removing carpet glue, linoleum and tiles from kitchen and bathroom floors with its 4" wide blade. Featuring a paddle trigger and cushion grip for comfort and precision, this air scraper removes materials...