Product Description & Reviews
As inventors of the first air-powered stone carving hammer back in 1890, Trow & Holden has been refining its design ever since. Use with Trow & Holden machine shank carving and bushing chisels. The 1/2" round shank does not lock in, so you enjoy maximum control and comfort. You will save time and reduce physical fatigue. Remember, always wear safety glasses!Pneumatic carving hammer with 1" short stroke piston for all types of stone.. Generations of stone sculptors have lauded the comfort and control of this tool..
Features & Highlights
- Pneumatic carving hammer with 1" short stroke piston for all types of stone.
- Generations of stone sculptors have lauded the comfort and control of this tool.
- Each tool is individually numbered and test run for 8 hours.
- Guaranteed for life against defects. Requires 6 cfm at 90 psi of air.
- Made to last since 1890 in Barre, Vermont, USA, from USA-made materials.
|Manufacturer:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Brand:||Trow and Holden|
|Publisher:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Studio:||Trow and Holden Company|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.