1"B Pneumatic Stone Carving Hammer
1''B Pneumatic Stone Carving Hammer by Trow and Holden at Forestreet. MPN: PT1BTH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As inventors of the first air-powered stone carving hammer back in 1890, Trow & Holden has been refining its design ever since. Use with Trow &
Features & Highlights
- Pneumatic carving hammer with 1" short stroke piston for all types of stone.
- Generations of stone sculptors have lauded the comfort and control of this tool.
- Each tool is individually numbered and test run for 8 hours.
- Guaranteed for life against defects. Requires 6 cfm at 90 psi of air.
- Made to last since 1890 in Barre, Vermont, USA, from USA-made materials.
|Manufacturer:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Brand:||Trow and Holden|
|Publisher:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Studio:||Trow and Holden Company|