Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
Features & Highlights
- Digital clamp meter measures alternating current (AC) to 800 amp direct current (DC) to 1,000 amp, DC voltage and AC voltage to 600 volts (V), capacitance to 3,000 microfarads, and resistance to 40 megaohms
- True RMS (root mean square) sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal or nonsinusoidal waveform
- Hall-effect current clamp with 2" (50mm) jaw opening measures current without touching or interrupting the circuit
- Inrush reading displays measurement of entire motor inrush period at startup
- Meets International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010 and is certified for category III installations up to 600V
|Item Weight:||0.015 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Amprobe, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.