Product Description & Reviews
Aquamira Water Treatment is now available in a convenient and economical 2 oz. size for treating larger batches of water. The 2 oz. size is perfect for treating stored water in 55 gallon or smaller drums. It is also ideal for treating water in RV storage tanks, on site water storage tanks such as cisterns or camp water systems and WaterBasics Water Storage Kits. Aquamira Water Treatment treats drinking water using chlorine dioxide to kill bacteria, control the build up of slime and improve the taste of stored water. The economical 2 oz. size boasts the same long shelf life as our popular 1 oz. dropper bottles. Each kit contains everything you need to treat up to 60 gallons of water.
Features & Highlights
- Kills odor causing bacteria and enhances the taste of stored potable water.
- Controls the build-up of slime in water storage containers
- Once treated with Aquamira Water Treatment, stored water has a 5 year shelf life
- Treatment has a 4 year shelf life from manufacturing date
- Treats up to 60 gallons
- Effective and Economical - Treat as much or as needed
- Perfect as a preservative for emergency storage of water
- Preserves water for up to 5 years in properly sealed container
- Use for Boat and RV water storage tanks, camp and cabin water collection, storage tanks and cisterns
- Packaged in 2 x 2oz. sealed bottles
|Color:||2 oz Bulk Bottles|
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.