Product Description & Reviews
Mechanism: fixed blade. Blade style: opposing bevel with blunt tip and integrated rescue hook. N680 ultra stainless steel blade (57-59hrc). textured, hi-tact, rubberized over mold handle. Molded thermoplastic sheath with thumb release.BLADE STYLE: 3.50" (8.23cm) Opposing Bevel style blade, weighing 3.20oz (90.72g). AMERICAN MADE STEEL: N680 (57-59 HRC) is special application steel for when corrosion resistance is the primary requirement. Ideal for salt water applications, this steel has outstanding corrosion resistance and great edge retention..
Features & Highlights
- BLADE STYLE: 3.50" (8.23cm) Opposing Bevel style blade, weighing 3.20oz (90.72g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: N680 (57-59 HRC) is special application steel for when corrosion resistance is the primary requirement. Ideal for salt water applications, this steel has outstanding corrosion resistance and great edge retention.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The Santropene handle offers excellent flexibility with high tear strength, fatigue resistance, and resistance to harsh chemicals, which improves performance in a range of tough jobs. Also includes a lanyard hole.
- FIXED BLADE WITH SHEATH BONUS: This knife is permanently open and comes with a sheath to protect the edge. The sheath is injection molded thermoplastic with thumb release.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Cold Steel
sku: 4111603, mpn: 16JSM, ean: 0097914350864,