Product Description & Reviews
A compact AXIS folding hunting knife with a recurved blade to assist with processing duties. Keep one in your pocket and a fixed blade in your pack. Intended for Hunting use, our North Fork models have a lanyard hole and has a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip positon. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 2.97" (7.54cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.90mm) | Open Length: 6.97" (17.70cm) | Closed Length: 3.90" (9.91cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.53" (13.46mm) | Weight: 3.41oz. (96.67g) [G10 Handle] and 3.16oz. (89.58g) [Wood Handle].
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The stabilized wood handle is more resistant to environmental hardships than natural wood, making it ideal for hunting.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The North Fork 15031-2 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 15031-2's lightweight design and stabilized wood handle make it comfortable to hold, use, and take anywhere. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The North Fork 15031-2's drop-point, recurved blade is ideal for assisting with processing duties. It's designed specifically for hunting purposes.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Color:||Stabilized Wood Handle|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 0.53 x 0.53 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.