Product Description & Reviews
The Adamas folding knives have proven to be the strongest AXIS knives ever made. A thick blade, liners and G10 handle scales afford the knife much of it's strength. In addition, a portion of the proceeds from these knives are donated to Three Rangers and to the Navy SEAL Foundation; both organizations benefiting the members and families of special operations. Intended for Tactical use, the Adamas folding knives are MOLLE compatible, have a lanyard hole and a deep-carry, reversible tip-up pocket clip. They include a matching black or sand Cordura sheath with snap retention and malice clip. Specifications: Designer: Shane Sibert | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC) | Blade Length: 3.82" (9.70cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.160" (4.06mm) | Open Length: 8.70" (22.10cm) | Closed Length: 4.88" (12.40cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.73" (18.54mm) | Weight: 7.68oz. (217.72g) | Sheath Weight: 1.50oz. (42.52g).
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The D2 stainless steel blade holds an edge exceptionally well. The G10 handle is durable and stable enough for a wide range of temperatures, making it ideal for tactical use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Adamas 275 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 275 is rugged yet comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip and Cordura sheath offer ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Adamas 275's drop-point, utility blade style serves well for a variety of tasks. It's one of Benchmade's top picks for versatile, tactical knives.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keeps your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Item Weight:||7.68 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery
mpn: 11118, ean: 0021205111186,