Product Description & Reviews
A traditional shape combined with modern technology that pushes the preconceived notions of what a hunting knife should be. Intended for Hunting, Outdoor, or Everyday use, our Crooked River models have a lanyard hole and has a split arrow clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 4.00" (10.16cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15mm) | Open Length: 9.30" (23.62cm) | Closed Length: 5.33" (13.54cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.24mm) | Weight: 5.41oz. (153.37g).
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The stabilized wood handle is more resistant to environmental hardships than natural wood, making it ideal for hunting.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Crooked River 15080-2 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 15080-2's traditional profile is comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Crooked River 15080-2's classic, clip-point blade style offers precision tip-control and good versatility. It's ideal for hunting, outdoor activities, and everyday use.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Color:||Stabilized Wood Handle|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.