Product Description & Reviews
Our all-time best-selling combat fixed blade. MOLLE compatible. –SPECS: Designer: Benchmade | Mechanism: Fixed | Action: Fixed Blade | Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC) | Blade Length: 4.50" (11.43cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm) | Overall Length: 9.45" (24.00cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.58" (14.73mm) | Sheath Weight: 5.00oz. (141.75g) | Weight: 6.20oz. (175.77g)  or 5.86oz. (166.13g) .— Intended for Tactical use, our Nimravus knives are MOLLE compatible, have lanyard holes, and include a multifunctional nylon, and MOLLE compatible sheath with malice clip. The nylon sheaths come in black or sand and correlate with the handle color of your purchase.
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The 6061-T6 aluminum handle offers solid form and function at minimal weight.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Nimravus is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- ALWAYS READY: The 141 is comfortable and easy to hold and use. The MOLLE-compatible clip and nylon sheath offer ultimate accessibility.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The Nimravus 141's tanto blade style allows for maximum force to be applied to the tip, making it easy to cut. It's designed for tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.