Product Description & Reviews
A combat legend receives significant ergonomic and performance upgrades. Faster. Better. Stronger. Intended for Tactical and Everyday use. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade l Mechanism: AXIS l Action: Manual-opening l Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) l Blade Length: 3.72" (9.45cm) l Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.149mm) l Open Length: 8.72" (22.15cm) l Closed Length: 5.00" l Handle Thickness: 0.63" (16.00mm) l Weight: 6.32oz (179.20g).BLADE STYLE: 3.72" (9.45cm) Drop-point style blade, weighing 6.10oz (173.20g).
Features & Highlights
- BLADE STYLE: 3.72" (9.45cm) Drop-point style blade, weighing 6.10oz (173.20g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) premium stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics, including excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities. The well-balanced stainless steel makes it one of the best choice for daily tasks.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The black anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum offers a solid handle form and function at a nominal weight. Includes a reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip and lanyard hole.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, the AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- BENCHMADE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Benchmade takes pride in making high quality, precision knives. Benchmade will repair or replace, free of charge to the original owner, all genuine knives purchased from an authorized dealer that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship.
|Color:||Serrated Edge/Coated Finsh|
|Package Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.03 x 1.93 x 1.93 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.