Product Description & Reviews
This Triage knife has all the great features of the original Triage and the added safety-utility benefit of the opposing bevel blunt-tip blade. Intended for Rescue, Tactical, or Everyday use, our Triage family has a carbide glass breaker, a 440C rescue hook (58-60 HRC), and a reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: AXIS; Action: Manual-opening; Blade Steel: N680 (57-59 HRC); Handle Thickness: 0.45" (11.43mm); Blade Length: 3.40" (8.64cm); Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15mm); Open Length: 8.25" (20.96cm); Closed Length: 4.85" (12.32cm); Weight: 5.24oz. (148.55g).
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The N680 stainless steel blade has the best corrosion resistance of any blade steel, making it ideal for saltwater applications. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- MADE FOR RESCUE: The Triage 916's opposing bevel blunt-tip blade style, safety hook, and glass breaker make it ideal for rescue. It's also recommended for tactical and everyday use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Triage 916 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with either hand.
- ALWAYS READY: The 916's quick, one-handed opening makes it easy to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Item Size:||2.6 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.