Product Description & Reviews
Included with a Limited Warranty and made to the highest standards, quality, and workmanship the Bessey woodworking clamp is ideal for professional and beginner woodworkers and do-it yourselfers. The Bessey KR3.512 12-inch K-Body REVO Large Parallel Clamps are designed with Composite Handles. Designed with up to 1,500 lbs (nominal) of clamping force the Bessey KR3.512 12-inch K-Body REVO Parallel Clamp features a large 90-degree parallel jaw for providing even pressure distribution over the entire jaw surface Included with a convertible for spreading. Rated at a nominal 1500 lbs. of clamping force, throat depth is 3-3/4-iches and comes included Included with (3) glue-resistant removable jaw pads, two rail protection pads and an end clip. Includes (2) KR3.512 REVO Clamps.
Features & Highlights
- Perfect Parallel jaw design for, 90 degree clamping of materials, glue-ups of materials, general purpose clamping of wood, composites, plastics, light metals, and mixed materials
- 3 3/4" throat depth, with 3 removeable jaws pads designed to protect material surfaces, two rail protector pads designed to keep clamped material from contacting rail surfaces. Rail protector pads snap off when not needed.
- 1,500 lb clamping force, with ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle
- rapid action jaw opeing and closing, simple raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point, reverse movabel jaw for spreading
- cold drawn steel alloy rail with six serrated edges for secure,slip pro0f clamping, K Body REVO clamps sit flusch on work surface for easy set ups
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.75 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.