Product Description & Reviews
This 50" fixed jaw parallel clamp features a large, flat parallel clamping surface made of impact and break resistant polyamide that comes with three replaceable pressure caps that are glue, paint and grease resistant. The internal frame ensures accurate 90-degree angles which are very sturdy even at maximum pressures. A large, comfortable two-component composite handle with a soft plastic insert makes a comfortable grip. Rail protection pieces made of same glue resistant polyamide elevate the workpiece from the rail, and the removable end rail clip ensures that the clamp sits parallel to the rail and can easily be removed to reverse sliding arm for use as a spreader.
Features & Highlights
- Perfect Parallel jaw design for, 90-Degree clamping of materials, glue-ups of materials, general purpose clamping of wood, composites, plastics, light metals, and mixed materials, can be attached to work surfaces using TK-6 clamps
- 3-3/4-Inch throat depth, with 3 removable jaws pads designed to protect material surfaces, two rail protector pads designed to keep clamped material from contacting rail surfaces. Rail protector pads snap off when not needed.
- 1,500 lb clamping force, with ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle
- rapid action jaw opening and closing, simple raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point, reverse movable jaw for spreading
- cold drawn steel alloy rail with six serrated edges for secure, slip pro0f clamping, K Body REVO clamps sit flush on work surface for easy set ups
|Item Weight:||17 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.9 x 56.75 x 56.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.