Product Description & Reviews
The 10800 Professional Tile Cutter is a multi-purpose cutter for most ceramic and porcelain tile up to 27 inches in length. This cutter has Ishii engineering with a wide cast aluminum alloy base and heavy rubber pads for cutting stability. Also has dual chrome-plated rail bars and linear ball bearing slides for smooth scoring. The 7/8 inch titanium-coated tungsten-carbide ball bearing cutting wheel is designed for long lasting performance even when scoring hard porcelain tiles. The wheel is adjustable to 4 different heights to move out of the way and allow easy snapping. The large, high-leverage bicycle grip handle makes repeat cutting easier and reduces fatigue. The base includes side arm extensions to support large format tiles.
Features & Highlights
- Cuts porcelain and ceramic floor and wall tile up to 27 in. or up to 20 in. tile diagonally, 1/2 in. thick
- Wide, die-cast aluminum alloy base with heavy-duty rubber pads
- Equipped with a replaceable 7/8 in. Titanium-Coated tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Linear ball bearing slides for smooth scoring
- Large, high-leverage bicycle grip handle making cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Replace dull scoring wheels with QEP model 21123 (sold separately)
|Item Size:||13.75 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.