Product Description & Reviews
This cutter head represents the union of two cutters in one tool and it is the ideal tool head for the construction of furniture doors and drawers. By simply adjusting the height of the head, you can cut two perfectly joining profiles with no wasted time or effort. There is no need to move the fence or change the tool! Save money and have a more efficient production by investing in a single cutter head to produce stiles and rails. This is a perfect tool for solid wood and veneer panels for materials between 22mm and 25mm. Tool features heavy duty aircraft aluminum body, 2 solid carbide knives, manual feed and pins for the automatic positioning of the knives.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy duty aircraft aluminum body, Super-strength steel body for head type 3.
- Manual feed, pins for the automatic positioning of the knives.
- Ideal for the construction of furniture doors and drawers.
- Perfect for solid wood and veneerpanels for materials between 22mm (7/8-Inch) to 25mm (1-Inch).
- RPM between 6400 and 10500.
|Item Size:||11.81 x 8.66 x 8.66 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.