Product Description & Reviews
The carbide tip Hand Tracer is used for splitting stone or for scoring stone in preparation for trimming or splitting. The carbide blade will retain its shape many times longer than steel, and with proper care will last for years. This heavy-duty Tracer is not recommended for use on soft stone. Specially tempered for use with Trow & Holden Hand Hammer or Round Hammer. Always wear safety glasses.Blunt blade makes it perfect for splitting very hard or dense stone.. Rounded shank and fingergrips give maximum comfort even with aggressive use..
Features & Highlights
- Blunt blade makes it perfect for splitting very hard or dense stone.
- Rounded shank and fingergrips give maximum comfort even with aggressive use.
- Maintains its shape to save you time and money.
- Made to last since 1890 in Barre, Vermont, USA, from USA-made materials.
- Blade is 2" wide, shank is 1-1/8.
|Manufacturer:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Brand:||Trow and Holden|
|Publisher:||Trow and Holden Company|
|Studio:||Trow and Holden Company|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.