Product Description & Reviews
The ATAF1, K-type thermocouple clips to HVAC/R equipment for convenient placement and hands free testing. Fiberglass insulation withstands high temperatures up to 900-Degree F. Clip it to residential and commercial ovens, broilers, boilers or any other high temperature application. You can also clip it to condenser fins when finding target superheat, evaporator filters, or hard to reach supply vents. The ATAF1 can be used with any of our meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple. The convenient alligator clip is a great time saver when data logging or anytime an extra hand is needed. Great for meters with a 1000-Degree F range.
Features & Highlights
- The wrap-tab allows the thermocouple wire to conveniently store on the plug Just wrap the excess wire around the wrap-tab No more tangles
- Accuracy: +/- 4-Degree F (2-Degree C) ; ±1-Degree F (05-Degree C) after field calibration, 32 to 176-Degree F (0 to 80-Degree C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 900-Degree F (-46 to 482-Degree C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum Calibration and atmosphere will affect
- maximum useful temperature The fiberglass wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 900-Degree F (482-Degree C)
|Manufacturer:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Publisher:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Studio:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Item Weight:||0.0002 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.