Product Description & Reviews
Authentic Frosts by Mora of Sweden are premium-grade knives and tools that are trusted by food professionals from around the world. The Frosts 9152P Fish Gutting Knife with Spoon is perfect partner to clean and gut your catch. Slightly more flexible than other Frosts gutting knives, the 9152P features a Swedish Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade that resists corrosion and is cold-rolled for extreme sharpness and high-edge retention. The polypropylene handle is reinforced with glass fiber for increased friction and durability. A stainless steel spoon is conveniently positioned on the opposite end of the knife for gutting and cleaning fish. Blade length: 5.9" (152mm); Blade thickness: 0.08" (2mm); Overall length: 13.5" (343mm); Weight: 4.5 oz. (128g). Made in Sweden.
Features & Highlights
- Plastic handle
- Stainless steel blade
- Gutting and cleaning knife
- Authentic Frosts by Mora of Sweden are premium-grade knives and tools that are trusted by food professionals from around the world
- Blade length: 5.9" (152mm); Blade thickness: 0.08" (2mm); Overall length: 13.5" (343mm); Weight: 4.5 oz. (128g)
- Swedish Sandwich 12C27 cold-rolled stainless steel for extreme sharpness and high-edge retention
- Flexibility: Flexible
- Slip-resistant polypropylene handle
|Brand:||Frosts by Mora of Sweden|
|Item Weight:||0.0805 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SF EW-09 new, mpn: EW-09, ean: 0084871314022,
By Rambo Knives Masterpiece Collection
mpn: 9296, ean: 0854135004316,