Greenlee 504 Specifications:Capacity: 1,750 lbs. (7.7 kN)Weight: 1.2 lbs. (.5 kg)Size: Receptacle - 5/8" (15.9 mm)Greenlee 504 Features:Use to pull in 2" (50.8 mm) or larger conduit.Type of pull: light and medium.Type of grip: Flexible eye 1/4" (6.3 mm) diameter galvanized steel aircraft cable connected to a cable receptacle with a 5/8" (15.9 mm) diameter opening and 2 clamping set screws.
Features & Highlights
- Use to pull in 2-Inch (50.8 mm) or larger conduit
- Each grip has two opposed set screws that provide positive locking
- 6500-Pound maximum pulling capacity
- Great for light to medium pulls
- Made with galvanized steel aircraft cable
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Greenlee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.