Product Description & Reviews
Harrington’s UBC universal beam clamp is the perfect accessory when a temporary or semi-permanent hoist anchor point is required. Additionally used as a below the- hook lifting attachment, this adjustable beam clamp offers an efficient, cost effective method for most workholding and positioning applications. Metric rated capacity, universal beam clamp is individually serialized and load tested. Made in the USA, industrial and construction lifting applications. Meets ASME BTH-1, ASME B30.20 and complies with portions of ASME B30.16 for use with manual and powered hoists.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight portable design; Left-hand and right-hand clamp screw allows for quick clamping and unclamping
- Jaw opening adjusts for a wide range of tapered or flat-flanged beams
- Optional UBC suspender for perpendicular mounting and for oversized hooks
- Overhead lifting and vertical rigging operations; holding and positioning beams for construction
- Lock nut feature resists loosening to improve secure clamping; Built-in suspension pin for low headroom
|Manufacturer:||Harrington Hoists, Inc|
|Publisher:||Harrington Hoists, Inc|
|Studio:||Harrington Hoists, Inc|
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Package Weight:||24 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.