Product Description & Reviews
Hilti's Qwik Bolt 3 Carbon Steel Expansion Anchor is perfect for use in concrete (light weight) and masonry (grout-filled CMU) operations. Also features an IBC compliance: IBC 2003, IBC 2006, IBC 2009, IBC 2012. Designed for use in fastening structural steel, hand rails and signs, racks, equipment and formwork bracing.Approved by ICC-ES for use in masonry and concrete. Rounded end for easy installation. Dog point impact section to prevent thread damage during installation. Testing according to AC193 results in smallest edge distance and spacing for all wedge anchors in class.
Features & Highlights
- Approved by ICC-ES for use in masonry and concrete
- Rounded end for easy installation
- Dog point impact section to prevent thread damage during installation
- Testing according to AC193 results in smallest edge distance and spacing for all wedge anchors in class
- Also available in hot-dip galvanized, 304 SS and 316 SS to suit any environment
|Item Size:||0.63 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By MARSHALLTOWN The Premier Line
mpn: E400, ean: 0035965004008,