Product Description & Reviews
Since 1880, H.K. Porter has been the leading brand in cutting tools with a worldwide reputation for quality, strength and durability. The extensive line of products includes manual cutters, ratcheting cutters and specialty tools designed to handle everything from light wires and brushes to heavy steel rods and bars. Superior strength cutting heads and blades provide more efficient cutting. Precision cutting edges are accurately beveled for specific types of cuts. Alloy tool steel cutting jaws are drop forged for maximum wear resistance and longer cutting life.
Features & Highlights
- Notched, shear-cut blades hold and lock cable in cutting position
- Cuts steel cable, coarse- or fine-stranded cable with minimal distortion
- Cuts wire rope with minimal distortion
- Toggle joints turn 50 lbs hand pressure to 4000 lbs cutting pressure
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
|Item Weight:||12.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.