Product Description & Reviews
Get ready to be wowed by the amount of demo and wrecking work you'll get done with the Honey Badger HB56 Demolition Fork. The first of their kind, these demo forks can pay for themselves in a matter of only a few days. Sharpened tines allow penetration through or under materials, and the long steel handle lets you tear them loose with ease. There are few jobs on the demo site the Honey Badger Demo Forks can't do faster and easier than other hand tools. Works great on siding, hardwood flooring, decking, trim, lath & plaster, cabinet fixtures, wood or metal sheeting, tack strips, roofing, window and door frames, walls and floor joists, tile flooring, drywall, paneling, firefighter forcible entry and rescue, and many more! Made in the USA!
Features & Highlights
- Made in the USA - 100% Steel Fabrication - Patent Pending
- Huge labor savings on demolition, wrecking, flooring and siding removal projects
- Great for both professional contractors and DIYers
- The best multipurpose demolition tool on the market
- Larger version of its little brother, the Honey Badger HB40 Demolition Fork
|Manufacturer:||K5 Products, LLC|
|Publisher:||K5 Products, LLC|
|Studio:||K5 Products, LLC|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Weight:||12.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.8 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.