Product Description & Reviews
Remove panel knockouts from electrical panels embedded in drywall without cutting holes in the drywall. For use on electrical, security, alarm and datacom panels. Step by step instructions: 1. After removing the panel cover place the panel buddy on the edge of the panel in front of knockout to be removed. 2. Next insert the modified screwdriver through the hole and between the drywall under the knockout. 3. Push to loosen the knockout. 4. Using the screwdriver, remove panel knockout. DO not use kit near live circuits. Intended for use by licensed professionals.
Features & Highlights
- Remove panel knockouts from electrical panels embedded in drywall without cutting holes in the drywall
- For use on electrical, security, alarm and datacom panels
- Push to loosen the knockout
- Using the screwdriver, remove panel knockout
- Do not use kit near live circuits
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.