Product Description & Reviews
12" overall. 7" partially serrated D2 tool steel blade with black epoxy powder coating and blood groove. Kraton G thermoplastic elastomer handle with epoxy powder coated carbon steel guard and butt. Black glass filled nylon belt sheath. Take your moves to a new level with the Ka-Bar 1281 D2 Extreme Fighting Knife. This lightweight knife features the D2 steel blade, one of the strongest and most durable materials used in knife making. This knife features a 20-degree blade angle and the classic clip-point blade shape that made Ka-Bar famous in the industry. The comfortable handle is made from Kraton G, providing a balanced grip, while the powdered metal butt cap is made to last. The flat blade is seven inches long and the overall length is 11-7/8 inches. The knife includes a glass-filled, nylon sheath to keep the blade safe and sharp. Made in the USA, the Ka-Bar Extreme Fighting Knife will give you a leg up on the competition.
Features & Highlights
- Used by all brances of miliary and service members
- Great for collectors and outdoor services
- Tested to ensure quality and durability
- Note: knife will be Model 1281 and Sheath for it will be 1282 model
- Knife with clip-shape, 20-degree blade
- Made of D2 steel blade for strength
- Handle made of Kraton G material
- Blade measures 7 inches; knife is 11-7/8 inches long
- Knife made in USA, includes glass-filled, nylon sheath
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.