Product Description & Reviews
The Christensen Knifeworks designed Critical folder is a bold collaboration with Kizer Cutlery. It offers an all-business wharncliffe blade made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a thick swedge and ample jimping. The ergonomic titanium frame lock handle is designed with a row of circular cutouts to ensure the Critical won't weight you down. Anodized pivot collars, a blue anodized titanium backspacer, and a familiar titanium pocket clip have been added for a bit of custom flair.CPM-S35VN blade steel provides outstanding strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance.
Features & Highlights
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides outstanding strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Blade flipper for rapid blade deployment with a ceramic bearing pivot. wharncliffe blade
- Replaceable steel insert with overtravel arrestor and comes with a blue titanium pocket clip
- Handle:Titanium /Blade:CPM-S35VN /Weight:6.27 oz(0.39 pounds)
- Overall Length:8.64 inch(21.95cm) /Blade Length:3.59 inch(9.12cm)
|Package Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery
mpn: 11119, ean: 0021205111193,