Product Description & Reviews
Included with (2) Knipex 8741250 10-Inch Chrome Vanadium Adjustable Raptor Pliers the made in Germany raptor pliers offer the user a combination raptor plier with a comfortable push-button adjustment on the workpiece and the function of an adjustable spanner. Zero backlash pressure of the jaws avoids slipping on the threaded connection or a rounding effect on the edges. Even rounded edges and heavily coated workpieces that do not offer a convenient gripping surface to conventional wrenches, can be loosened with the exceptionally powerful gripping jaws of the Multiple Slip Joint Spanner.
Features & Highlights
- replaces a complete set of spanners
- perfect fitting grip on bolt heads and nuts with metric or imperial sizes; no rounding of gripping surfaces
- the plier-type gripping movement of the jaws allows threaded connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
- ideal for tightening locknuts
- secure and tight grabbing of even bolt heads with rounded edges, rusted nuts or heavily coated workpieces
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.