Product Description & Reviews
Sharpened at the factory, this 5 piece chisel set is hand-forged from a combination of soft iron and Shirogami steels. The cutting blade is tempered to HRC63 hardness to ensure a long lived edge. The handle is made of Japanese red oak, well balanced. *Important Notice* Do not use a grinding machine to sharpen this chisel, grinding machine may chip the cutting edge. Please use waterstone to sharpen the chisel.Blade Width: 9mm (3/8"), 15mm (5/8"), 24mm (1"), 30mm (1 1/4"), 36mm (1 1/2"). Shirogami (Japanese White Steel), HRC63 hardness.
Features & Highlights
- Blade Width: 9mm (3/8"), 15mm (5/8"), 24mm (1"), 30mm (1 1/4"), 36mm (1 1/2")
- Shirogami (Japanese White Steel), HRC63 hardness
- Single hollow ground back, less contact area with workpiece
- Akagashi (Japanese Red Oak) handle with heavy duty steel ring, well balanced
- Sharpened at factory, imported from Japan
|Manufacturer:||Topman Company Limited.|
|Publisher:||Topman Company Limited.|
|Studio:||Topman Company Limited.|
|Item Weight:||2.51 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.58 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.