Product Description & Reviews
The 3" Snap-In is a hybrid improvement of the R-Squared & the small & medium versions of our hand tools. They allow for delicate work without having to worry about applying too much pressure & breaking the tool. The 3" Snap-In features the replaceable reversible blade insert design. Changing blades is done without tools by firmly "snapping" the blade out & back in. The addition of a finger rest adds increased pressure control. Designed to cut hardwood, softwood, masonite & manmade panels.Set includes: 1 ea. Flat, round & angle blade in coarse grade.
Features & Highlights
- Set includes: 1 ea. Flat, round & angle blade in coarse grade
- 1 ea. Flat, round & angle in fine grade plus handle
- Razor sharp teeth that cut 10 times faster than similar shaping tools.
- The handle, made of Santaprene, is 9" long x 1-1/8" wide.
- Each stainless steel replacement blade is 3" long x 3/4" wide.
|Package Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Apex Tool Group
sku: AMZT-NICSB4, mpn: 12790, ean: 5053440388813,