Product Description & Reviews
Midwest Snips, made in the USA, forged blade offset model aviation snips are the world's best! We offer three different blade pattern models and two blade hardness options in this product category as well as two tradesmen sets. These models perform superior to respective model ASME Performance Requirements. Our offset model aviation snips are "The Sheetmetal Tradesman's Choice" because they are truly the easiest models to use in a variety of sheetmetal cutting applications. The offset blade pattern flows material away from the blades. This allows the snip to move forward without interference when making cuts through long sheets. It also allows the snip to cut tighter curves than other blade pattern models. The left and right blade pattern models cut the tightest curves while the straight blade pattern offers a slightly longer length of cut. Features New KUSH'N-POWER Grips. The MW-SSP6510L Special Hardness Offset Left Aviation Snip Cuts straight and tight left curves. Use to cut hardened metals. Easiest used in right hand. Bottom blade serrated.
Features & Highlights
- LEFT OFFSET CUT - Cuts straight and tight left curves. Easiest used in right hand
- LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE - Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability
- STRONGEST HANDLES - High Tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power
- COMFORTABLE GRIPS - Kush'N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
- CUTS STAINLESS STEEL - Special Hardness models are recommended for cutting extremely hard materials such as stainless steel, inconel and titanium. MADE IN USA
|Manufacturer:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Brand:||Midwest Tool & Cutlery|
|Publisher:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Studio:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Item Weight:||0.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By roberts/q.e.p. co., inc.
mpn: 32010Q, ean: 0010306320108,
By Midwest Tool & Cutlery
mpn: MWT-6510L, ean: 0727226130310,
By Midwest Tool & Cutlery
mpn: MWT-6510LO, ean: 0727226131324,