Product Description & Reviews
This hand cut riffler is made by Narex Bystrice of the Czech Republic who has been in the business of making premium edge tools for near a century. Rifflers are primarily used by carvers for removing small and localized amounts of material. This riffler can remove a lot of material and leave a smooth surface. The teeth are carefully stitched by hand to a uniform height, but with a slightly irregular pattern. This allows the riffler to cut quickly yet leave an even surface with no scratch pattern. Blades are stitched right to the edge to allow working in tight corners. Blade is 9-1/2" long and 5/16" wide. Cross section is flat with one straight end and one curved end. Tooth pattern is considered medium with 60 teeth per square centimeter or 384 per square inch. This is a great value for a well-made hand-cut riffler
Features & Highlights
- Made by Narex Bystrice of the Czech Republic who has been in the business of making premium edge tools for near a century.
- Teeth are carefully hand stitched to a uniform height and slightly irregular pattern to cut quickly yet leave no scratch pattern
- Cross section is Flat with one straight end and one curved end
- Blade is 9-1/2" long and 5/16" wide cutting edge on both ends
- Tooth pattern is considered medium with 60 teeth per square centimeter or 384 per square inch
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Apex Tool Group
sku: AMZT-NICSB4, mpn: 12790, ean: 5053440388813,