Product Description & Reviews
These professional Narex mortise chisel blades are 5 7/8 inches long with primary bevels ground at 25 degrees. The blade widths taper .030 inches from tip to shoulder for sidewall clearance. The blade thickness tapers from 3/8 inch at the tip to 1/2 inch at the shoulder. Handles are stained Beech and are 6 1/8 inches long, are 1 1/2 inches in diameter and have an oval cross section for a good firm grip. The blades have a well-seated heavy steel tang and the handles have 2 steel ferrules to withstand heavy plows from a mallet. Overall lengths are 12 inches.
Features & Highlights
- Made by a highly respected edge tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic
- Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59
- Available in sizes from 4 mm to 12 mm
- Bevel ground at a 25 degree bevel
- Handles made from stained European Beech wood and have 2 steel ferruls
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Simple Woodturning Tools
mpn: SSNH, ean: 0632181497906,