Product Description & Reviews
These chisels are made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic and are of exceptional quality. The blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59. The blades take and hold an excellent edge. The blades are precision ground and have an excellent finish. This set of 1/2" and 3/4" Japanese style dovetail chisels are ground with acute 35 degree angles along both sides of the blades to provide excellent clearance into the tight corners of dovetails. The primary bevels are ground at 25 degrees. Blades are 5" long. Handles are stained beech and 5 1/4" long, 1 1/4" in diameter and have 2 antique brass ferrules. Overall lengths are 10 1/4". They come with an edge protector, but no retail packaging. As with all edge tool, they'll need sharpening before use. These chisels are an excellent value in a good quality tool.
Features & Highlights
- Made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic
- Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59
- Blades ground with acute 35 degree angles along both sides of the blades for clearance into corners
- Set come with 1/2" and 3/4" chisels
- Handles are made from stained European Beechwood
|Item Size:||13.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.