Product Description & Reviews
The OKC Kukri knife is designed and manufactured to be tough and reliable. You will be amazed at the outstanding durability, quality, and performance of this product. Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. While being a worldwide supplier, the Ontario Knife Company is also a major supplier to the U.S. Government and its military. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components, and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Distinctive Kukri blade shape. Non-reflective black blade finish. G-10 handle with finger grooves for secure grip. Includes lanyard. Includes nylon sheath with belt loop. While the pocket-size Lansky Dual-Grit, multi-purpose sharpener -- also known as "The Puck" -- is ideal for sharpening lawn mower blades, machetes, hatchets, axe blades, shovels and spades, and a variety of other cutting and chopping tools. Its easy-to-grip, contoured shape provides for safe, simple tool sharpening, and the Dual-Grit design provides a coarse side for quick cutting and shaping, and a medium side for final sharpening and finishing of your edge. (This listing is managed and sold by FNG Homestead)
Features & Highlights
- It is an excellent chopper and very capable in the role of batoning like small trees and heavy undergrowth. This, along with the defensive capabilities of all kukris, makes it an ideal choice for a survival/wilderness blade.
- The blade length is 11 5/8 inches. The blade is full flat ground and 1/4 inch thick to with 3 inches of the very strong tip
- 1095 steel in this knife has an outstanding edge and heat treatment. Tthe factory edge was hair shaving sharp and after over 18 hours of wood processing (both chopping and batoning) the blade still held a decent edge
- The Kraton handle is well executed, provides more than adequate real estate, and is comfortable even in periods of extended use
- The nylon sheath has five well paced rivets that give it great durability and a nylon spacer exists to prevent the blade from contacting the rivets. A small D ring makes for a good leg tie, should you want one. The snap is military grade and retains the blade quite nicely
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By richard tools
mpn: ST-116 ,ST-115,ST-114,ST-3-F,ST-2-F, ean: 0066395011267,