Product Description & Reviews
The Diamond Grit Tile File features a fine diamond coating that will smooth edges of all types of tile after it is cut. It works on ceramic, porcelain, glass and stone. The combination flat/round design smooths straight edges and can also smooth internal and external curves. The user will also be pleased with the molded comfortable handle. It is flat on one side and rounded on the other side. The dimensions of the blade are: approximately 5/8 inch wide, 3/16 inch at thickest point and 4-3/4 inches long. The overall length is 9-1/4 inches.
Features & Highlights
- In Addition to Working on All Types of Tile, It Also Smoothies Other Substrates Including Fiberglass, Laminate Flooring, Cement Board and Carbon Fiber
- High Quality Diamond Bond Strength Maintains a Tough Grit Surface for Working with The Hardest Materials
- Unique Molded Handle Was Created for Comfort and Durability
- High Quality Diamond Grit Coating Is Long-Lasting and Will Not Chip
- Blade Dimensions: Approximately 5/8 Inch Wide, 3/16 Inch Thick and 4-3/4 Inches Long
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.