Product Description & Reviews
Designed for accurate and easy bending of hard metal tube, the RIDGID 38033 Heavy-Duty Instrument Bender produces high quality bends with much less effort when compared to conventional benders. The tubing bender easily bends materials such as stainless steel, steel and titanium to a maximum of 180 degrees. Made to keep bends in-plane and accurate, it features a simple two-stage design that allows for bends from 90 degrees to 180 degrees without ever crossing handles. Users can easily lock and unlock the tube bender with a half-turn rotation of the bending handle. For improved accuracy, roll dies in the bending carriage reduce tube flattening (ovality) and the amount of force needed, while gain marks on the front ensure properly aligned bending angles. For reduced force, a vise clamp built into the bending form delivers extra stability and extra-long 16-inch (40 cm) handles offer increased leverage. Handles also feature cushioned grips for improved comfort and ease when forming bends. The tubing bender displays measurements in both inches and metric sizes. This pipe bender accommodates tubes with an outside diameter of a 1/4-inch and 5/8-inch bend radius. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for easy bending of hard tubing such as stainless steel, steel and titanium, to a maximum of 180 degrees
- 2-stage design allows for bends from 90 degrees to 180 degrees without ever crossing handles; easily lock/unlock bender with a half-turn rotation of the bending handle
- For maximum accuracy, roll dies in the bending carriage reduce tube flattening and gain marks on front ensure properly aligned bending angles
- For reduced force, extra-long 16-inch (40 cm) handles offer increased leverage while a vise clamp built into the bending form delivers extra stability
- Tubing bender has a 1/4-inch tube size outside diameter capacity and 5/8-inch bend radius
|Item Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.