Product Description & Reviews
The Ridgid 76672 is a 1-1/2 in. standard series jaw for ProPress pressing system and is designed to mechanically press ProPress fittings onto 1-1/2 in. tubing. The jaw is designed in conjunction with the ProPress System fittings, ensuring total system compatibility. The jaw is compatible with standard series press tools (CT400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, RP 340) and is backed by a full Ridgid lifetime warranty. Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality and strength and endurance, as the first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Features & Highlights
- The product is 76672 JAW, ASM 1-1/2 PROPRESS STD.
- The product use for locking jaw pliers
- This product manufacture by United States
- Used with Standard Series Press Tools (CT400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, RP 340)
- Designed in conjunction with the ProPress System fittings, ensuring total system compatibility
- Designed to mechanically press ProPress fittings onto 1-1/2" tubing
- Not compatible with Compact Series press tools
- Backed by full RIDGID Lifetime Warranty
|Manufacturer:||North Coast Electric|
|Publisher:||North Coast Electric|
|Studio:||North Coast Electric|
|Item Weight:||0.2568 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.