Product Description & Reviews
The Roberts 25 in. Pro Flooring Cutter is a guillotine-style cutter manufactured to cut precise, clean-edges on all types of flooring materials. The large cutting table stabilizes longer planks while the extendable handle provides extra leverage for more cutting power. This extra power is great not only for cutting laminate and engineered wood but also for cutting a variety of other flooring materials such as vinyl flooring, vinyl siding, VCT tiles, Allure and rubber or foam tiles. The cutting guide quickly swivels and locks in place for accurate angle cuts and because it is fully adjustable, it is easy to maintain perfectly square cuts, even after years of use.
Features & Highlights
- Cuts vinyl flooring, vinyl siding, VCT tiles, parquet, laminate, carpet tile, PVC, engineered wood and rubber or foam tiles
- Guide swivels for angle cuts
- Guillotine-style cutter cuts up to 25 in. wide and 1/2 in. thick
- 25 in. replaceable blade can be re-sharpened
- Built-in heavy duty wheels for easy transport
|Item Weight:||47 pounds|
|Item Size:||22 x 28.88 x 28.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||47 pounds|
|Package Size:||22.01 x 15 x 15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.