Product Description & Reviews
Roland Cutting Plotter Vinyl Cutter Blade : Material - tungsten cemented carbide. Standard Angle - 30°/ 45°/ 60° Diameter - 2.0mm Length - 23.5mm Rigidity - 91 HRA Rockwell Offset - 0.25mm Breaking Strength - 4000-4200N/mm2 Package Included: 5pcs x 30°- yellow cap 5pcs x 45°- red cap 5pcs x 60°- blue cap The major difference for blades of different angles is cutting depth. 30° is great for small and fine designs, and is generally used for cutting quite small words, its knife point is rather sharp; 45° is commonly used in general designs, self-adhesive sticker, PVC, reflective film and post-its, which is very practical. 60° is great for large designs, reflective film and other material. Note: If you use different cutters or different papers, you should adjust the extended length of the knife point. When finish adjustment,you can test the effect. Do not extend the knife point too long, otherwise you will pierce through the backing sheet thereby shorten the service life of cutter blades and mound layer. When cutting ordinary post-its, the extended length of the knife point should be within 0.55 mm.
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with Roland, GCC, Camm 1, US Cutter, P-Cut, Bridge, Panther, Stika, Allen Datagraph, Zecu, Creation, Rabbit, Lynx, MH, Seiki.
- Suitable for polishing wood, pvc mahogany color, precision, MDF and other relief.
- Designed for cutting 2-3 mil thick standard self-adhesive vinyl films and heat transfer vinyl
- Could cut media up to 0.25mm thick
- Recommended Blade Use: Standard calendered and cast vinyl films, standard heat transfer vinyl and similiar thin materials.
|Manufacturer:||Tungsten Technology Inc|
|Publisher:||Tungsten Technology Inc|
|Studio:||Tungsten Technology Inc|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.