Product Description & Reviews
Designed by Spyderco founder, Sal Glesser, the Karahawk is a highly evolved folding version of the Southeast Asian karambit. Its gently curved hawkbill blade is precision machined from VG-10 stainless steel and features both our Trademark Round Hole and an Emerson Opening Feature to ensure swift, positive blade deployment. It is supported by a high-strength back lock mechanism designed to withstand the stresses of defensive use and mated to a handle constructed of full skeletonized stainless steel liners capped with textured G-10 scales. The handle features a ring at the butt to facilitate traditional karambit manipulation techniques and is sized to keep the knife exceptionally compact and easy to carry. A reversible hourglass clip supports tip-up standard-grip and reverse-grip carry on both sides of the body.
Features & Highlights
- Designed by Spyderco founder, Sal Glesser
- It has a gently curved Hawkbill Blade made from VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Features both our Trademark Round Hole and an Emerson Opening Feature to ensure swift, positive blade deployment
- The handle features a ring at the butt to facilitate traditional karambit manipulation technique
- This knife is compact and easy to carry
|Item Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By TOPS Knives
sku: 6037926010014, mpn: TBT-020, ean: 0000000090889,