Product Description & Reviews
Since the steel is the spirit of the knife, CPM S110V seemed the logical choice for the blade of the military C36GPDBL folding knife, given its reputation for long-term edge retention and rust resistance. The 'Millie' has a modified clip-point blade laser cut with a 14 mm Spyderco round hole for quick deployment and for use with gloves. Texturing above the hole holds the thumb in contact with the blade's spine during cutting for confident control over the sharpened edge. The handle scales are G-10 with the lock's liner nested directly into the scale, pumping up lock strength without the addition of bulky liners. Spacers between the scales create a gap running the handle's full length exposing the inside workings for Inspection and cleaning. The handle flares slightly at the front end creating a finger choil and at the butt end, which keeps the knife from slipping forward or Backward in the hand while sawing or making tough or aggressive cuts. A contoured black metal clip is set for right-hand tip-down carry
Features & Highlights
- Blade material: Steel CPM S110V; Blade crafted from Crucible's CPM process
- Blade is long-term edge retention and rust resistance; A contoured black metal clip is set for right-hand tip-down carry
- CPM S110V's high volume of vanadium and niobium alloys give it exceptional wear resistance, while its enhanced chromium content makes it extremely corrosion resistant
- The textured G-10 handle scales of this version of the Military are a distinctive dark blue color & ensure convenient carry and immediate access, the handle also features an hourglass clip configured for right-side, tip-down carry
- Overall Length 9.52 inch(242 mm); Closed Length 5.52 inch (140 mm); Weight: 4.3 oz (122 g)
- Blade Length 4 inch (102 mm); Blade Thickness .145 inch (3.7 mm); Material: Steel CPM S110V
- Made in USA
|Item Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.