Product Description & Reviews
The Para-Military 2 has several changes over the classic version. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the ergonomics. The handle and blade have been profiled thinner; removing uncomfortable angles when in the closed position. It features a Compression Lock and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in a pocket. We kept the same high-performance CPM-S30V full flat-ground blade but we’ve also lengthened the blade’s tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances. Larger lanyard gives more options for carry. Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic or even visible to the eye but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM-S30V steel full flat blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort
Features & Highlights
- Materials: Blade - CPM S30V, Handle: G-10
- Overall Length: 8.28" , Blade Length: 3.44", Closed Length: 4.8", Weight: 3.75oz
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Manual opening with ambidextrous thumb hole
- Made in Golden, Colorado USA
- Best Use: Tactical, Outdoors, Every Day Carry
- 4-way Clip.
- Nested Compression Lock. Spine & choil jimping. Screw-together construction.
- G-10 laminate handle scales. 14mm Spyderco Round Hole (for gloved hand).
- Modified clip-point flat-ground blade.
- Made in Golden, Colorado.
|Item Weight:||0.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.