Product Description & Reviews
The Edge is a well-balanced folding knife that's both tough and practical and features a modified spear-point blade made of 154 CM stainless steel that's renowned for holding its edge. Its lightweight but strong aluminum frame serves as an ergonomic handle and the integrated titanium liner lock securely holds the blade in place when open. Hexagonal openings machined into the frame and blade reduce the knife's overall weight and provide convenient wrenches including a 1/2-Inch hex opening made specifically for scope rings. A high-retention pocket clip holds the knife securely in place, and an integral finger guard on the blade also serves as flip-open lever, so the Edge is always ready for action.
Features & Highlights
- MODIFIED SPEAR-POINT 154 CM STEEL BLADE delivers excellent fighting ability and functionality
- LIGHTWEIGHT 7075 ALUMINUM FRAME WITH TITANIUM LINER LOCK provides structural strength and locks the blade securely in place 4.89-Inch Closed
- MACHINED-IN WRENCH SLOTS fit 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 7/16-Inch, and 1/2-Inch hex nuts
- INTEGRAL FINGER GUARD/FLIP-OPEN LEVER protects your finger and serves as a quick-open mechanism
- HIGH-RETENTION POCKET CLIP holds knife securely in place in a pocket or tactical vest
|SKU:||SF EW-09 new|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Rambo Knives Masterpiece Collection
mpn: 9296, ean: 0854135004316,