Product Description & Reviews
Victorinox, makers of the Original Swiss Army Knife, has been crafting fine cutlery since the later 1800's. The Victorinox master cutlers have applied their unique ingenuity and techniques to design the highest quality, forged cutlery line. This fine cutlery is hot-drop forged and ice tempered by master forgers in Solingen, Germany exclusively for Victorinox, then shipped to Victorinox in Switzerland for application of their famous proprietary sharp edge and rigid quality control finishing. The result is beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted full tang construction, an intuitively engineered comfortable handle, a high carbon, no stain, high polished forged steel blade with an edge that retains its razor sharpness. 2-piece Starter Knife Set includes: 3.5-inch Parer for precision cuts; 8-inch Chef's Knife for practically and cutting job.
Features & Highlights
- 3" Paring Knife|8" Chef's Knife
- Includes 3-1/2-inch parer for precision cuts and an 8-inch chef's knife for practically any cutting job
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edges for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handles ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handles will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 15.75 x 15.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.