Product Description & Reviews
Walttools Weather wood plank will unquestionalbly produce the most attractive wood finish in concrete that can be had. The concrete mats were meticulously derived from century old dock planks from Lake Michigan and will produce an incredibly rustic yet detailed surface that looks anything but concrete. The planks are each approximately 5 plus inches wide and are constructed into a side by side pattern of three different lengths. They are very easy for stamping in either a linear or stepped fashion. Very detailed planks with rustic grains. Three patterns to increase variety and reduce repetition. Set includes 3 of each rigid (red, yellow, blue), 1 floppy mat, and 1 touch up skin. Dimensions: 11x 4, 5, and 6 foot lengths
Features & Highlights
- Very detailed planks with rustic grains
- Three patterns to increase variety and reduce repetition
- The concrete mats were meticulously derived from century old dock planks from Lake Michigan
- Set includes 3 of each rigid (red, yellow, blue), 1 floppy mat, and 1 touch up skin.
- Dimensions: 11x 4, 5, and 6 foot lengths
|Item Weight:||135 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.