Product Description & Reviews
Proudly made in the USA, the All-Weather round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications indoors and outdoors. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut, the All-Weather round channel vise nut is anchored in the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. The All-Weather vise is equipped with nickel plated jaws, pipe jaws, spindle and locknuts.
Features & Highlights
- Self-Centering Nickel Plated Pipe Jaws Hold Up To 3-1/2? Pipe Safely And Securely
- Nickel Plated Jaw Inserts-Machine Serrated, Replaceable Jaws Assure A Positive Hold
- Enclosed Construction Keeps Lubrication In And Contaminants Out. Perfect For Outdoor Use
- Locking swivel base-with double lockdowns for non-slip hold in any position
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- Large anvil work surface
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey casted vises
- Longer spindle nut ensures a lifetime of smooth movement and straight-line pull
|Manufacturer:||WMH Tool Group|
|Publisher:||WMH Tool Group|
|Studio:||WMH Tool Group|
|Item Weight:||78.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.9 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||78 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 63304, mpn: 63304, ean: 0019907633044,