Product Description & Reviews
The toughest jobs need the toughest tools. The Wilton B.A.S.H unbreakable handle sledge hammer is the toughest sledge ever built. With molten steel bars reinforcing the handle, and a locking steel plate holding the head to that handle, the B.A.S.H will hold up when you need it most. Tested to 25,000 overstrikes, the B.A.S.H puts traditional wood and fiberglass hammers to shame!Unbreakable Technology - Steel core eliminates breaking during overstrikes. Hi-Vis Head - Drop forged 46 HRC steel head endures the most demanding applications.
Features & Highlights
- Unbreakable Technology - Steel core eliminates breaking during overstrikes
- Hi-Vis Head - Drop forged 46 HRC steel head endures the most demanding applications
- Safety Plate - Secures head to handle preventing head dislodging
- Anti-Vibe Neck - Thick, tapered neck absorbs vibration reducing worker fatigue
- No-Slip Grip - Vulcanized rubber handle for secure grip while striking. Lanyard Hole - Safely secure hammer to wrist or stationary object
|Manufacturer:||Wilton Tool Group|
|Color:||Hi Vis Green|
|Publisher:||Wilton Tool Group|
|Studio:||Wilton Tool Group|
|Item Weight:||3.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.25 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: TBM14RSC, mpn: TBM14RSC, ean: 0662560150153,