Product Description & Reviews
Sharpened at the factory, this five piece paring chisel set is hand-forged from a combination of soft and high carbon hard steels. The cutting blade is tempered to HRC63 hardness to ensure a long lived edge. Handle is made of Japanese red oak, well balanced. *Important Notice* Do not use grinding machine to sharpen this chisel, grinding machine may chip the cutting edge. Please use waterstone to sharpen the chisel.Blade Width: 6mm(~ 1/4"), 12mm(~ 1/2"), 24mm(~ 1"), 30mm(~ 1 1/4"), 36mm(~1 1/2").
Features & Highlights
- Blade Width: 6mm(~ 1/4"), 12mm(~ 1/2"), 24mm(~ 1"), 30mm(~ 1 1/4"), 36mm(~1 1/2")
- Hand-forged laminated Japanese High-Carbon steel, HRC63 hardness
- Single hollow ground back, less contact area with workpiece
- Akagashi (Japanese Red Oak) handle with heavy duty steel ring, well balanced
- Sharpened at factory, imported from Japan
|Manufacturer:||Topman Company Limited.|
|Publisher:||Topman Company Limited.|
|Studio:||Topman Company Limited.|
|Package Weight:||5.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.