Product Description & Reviews
Easy one hand bending of 1/4 inch to 7/8 inch soft copper and soft aluminum. Hard copper must be annealed before bending. made in United States. Manufactured by Ritchie engineering Co.Quick change bending mandrels and shoes. Trouble free ratchet mechanism. Index marks to locate bends. Complete tube bender kit includes all items required to bend 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ and 7/8″ tubing. Reverse bending mandrel included in 60325 kits and sold separately (60342).
Features & Highlights
- Quick change bending mandrels and shoes
- Trouble free ratchet mechanism
- Index marks to locate bends
- Complete tube bender kit includes all items required to bend 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ and 7/8″ tubing
- Reverse bending mandrel included in 60325 kits and sold separately (60342)
|Manufacturer:||Ritchie Engineering Co.|
|Publisher:||Ritchie Engineering Co.|
|Studio:||Ritchie Engineering Co.|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.