The Yost Vises multi-purpose reversible combination pipe and bench vise has a 360-degree swivel base, mounts to a workbench to provide clamping action for medium-duty applications, and is made in USA. The reversible front jaw expands the jaw opening for larger applications. The 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement. Hand-tightening the two lock knobs on the base secures its position. The ductile iron body provides strength for extended life and has two flat portions that act as an anvil and additional work surface. The hardened-steel top jaws can be reversed to display either the smooth side for delicate items or the serrated side for enhanced grip, and they can be replaced when worn. The hardened-steel pipe jaws are serrated for enhanced grip and can be replaced when worn. The jaws draw closer together or farther apart by turning the vise handle clockwise or counterclockwise. The main screw that controls the jaws has been continuous rolled for high strength and is covered by a bar to protect it from damage. A rubber washer on either side of the handle prevents unwanted sliding when turning, and the balls on each end unscrew to enable replacement of the handle if worn.
Features & Highlights
- Bench vise with swivel base has a 6.5" jaw width to grip a flat surface and provide clamping action for medium-duty applications, and has a reversible front jaw that expands the jaw opening from 7" to 11" for larger applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Ductile iron body is durable and strong for extended life, and has two flat portions that act as an anvil and additional work surface
- Top jaws are replaceable and reversible, with a serrated surface on one side for enhanced grip and a smooth side on the other for handling delicate items
- Pipe jaws are serrated for enhanced grip and can be replaced when worn
|Item Weight:||0.486 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||46.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.09 x 9.29 x 9.29 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yost Tools, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Yost Tools
mpn: 480, ean: 0789755000625,
The Yost Vises Apprentice series utility combination pipe and bench vise has a 180-degree swivel base and mounts to a workbench to provide clamping action for light-duty applications. The 180-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for p...
By Yost Tools
mpn: 750-DI, ean: 0797734008432,
The Yost 750-DI weighs up to 50% more than the competition. The ductile iron body is 2X stronger than cast iron Vises. Extreme Grip Machinist Jaws feature deeper serrations to grip parts better. Self Align Pipe Jaws conform to the part they are gripp...